My Wealthy Affiliate Review – Find Out How This Program Can Give You An Amazing Start in Online Business
If you’ve come across Wealthy Affiliate anywhere on the internet recently, you may be hearing a lot of positive things about it. You’re probably desperately trying to search around, expecting to find those negative reviews exposing it for the scam it really is. You’re asking, “Is Wealthy Affiliate too good to be true?”
If you’re wondering if Wealthy Affiliate is a scam, I can tell you it’s certainly far, far from it. My name is Wendy (known as WendyJane within WA), and I’ve been a member of the community for about 3 years. I started a COMPLETE newbie, but took the training and built my own online business. The amazing part is that unlike every other “make money online” program out there, WA actually includes everything you need to create a business online – from the support, help, training, tools AND web hosting! There’s no upsells or hidden costs, period.
It’s by far the most helpful, interactive community for online business on the market today, so you definitely don’t want to miss out on your chance to experience it for 100% free.
So, what exactly is Wealthy Affiliate?
Wealthy Affiliate is a training program that can teach anyone how to start their own online business. The training ranges anywhere from teaching beginners to start up their own niche marketing website to training existing business owners how to put themselves online and use local marketing strategies to grow their existing business.
The great thing about Wealthy Affiliate is that you’re encouraged to start a business from your passions, interests or hobbies, not choose from a list of pre-selected “profitable” niches like other marketing programs will have you do. Starting a business based on your interests makes it more exciting and more likely that you’ll succeed. In fact, I believe it to be the most beneficial training program available on the market today for those wanting to venture into online entrepreneurship.
What makes Wealthy Affiliate Unique?
Wealthy Affiliate is so much MORE than a product. Unlike other online training programs, it isn’t just some downloadable guide or series of video tutorials. It’s essentially like a university for online business entrepreneurs. It provides all aspects anyone seeking out income online will need – training, tools, community and support! You won’t find that within any other “product” available.
The thing about online marketing is the system changes fast, what worked last year may not work today. I’ve seen things change a lot even in the few years I’ve been marketing online! However, the owners, Kyle and Carson, are very knowledgeable and stay on top of the game. Their training and advice is never outdated!
And they’re very active within the community.They sincerely care about helping others become successful online.
In addition to the help and support of Kyle and Carson, there’s an entire community of 10,000+ members that are willing to help you too! These are people from all walks of life, who have varying degrees of experience with internet marketing–some are extremely successful and others just starting out, but they’re all willing to help. There’s no other online marketing “product” you’ll find with that sort of support and community.
Let’s compare Wealthy Affiliate to college…
You would easily pay thousands of dollars for just ONE course, and how much for an entire degree? Some people pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for degrees, and many times more and more these days are left with massive debt and undesirable jobs. Wealthy Affiliate lets you join on the premium level for less than $1 per day, and teaches you everything you would ever need to know about online business. I myself went to college, but I got more benefit out of 6 months of training there than any college class I took, ever. It’s simply a way better value for your money.
So what exactly does “building an online business” mean?
This term tends to confuse a lot of people, but really an online business is just that, a business that is built online. Only instead of a physical piece of property, your business is built upon a website. What type of business you conduct on your website is up to you, but the beginner training within WA focusing specifically around something called affiliate marketing.
Basically, it’s like this – 2 billion people now have access to the internet and are searching in Google and other search engines constantly. Think about all the times you used a search engine trying to find information, advice or even when you wanted to buy something online. You probably clicked on some of the results and found what you needed within the first page, right?
This is where the training at Wealthy Affiliate comes into play. They show you how to create a website around helping people out who are searching for stuff online. You’re taught how to find the terms people are actually searching for online right now, write helpful content around it, and rank on the 1st page of Google and other search engines so people will find and click on your website.
If you build a site focused on a particular niche (a narrow area of interest) and can rank for lots of these key terms people are searching for on a daily basis, you’ll have a lot of traffic being funneled to your site.
In the terms of online business, traffic = potential customers. Once you have established traffic, the training will teach you how to properly monetize it.
And it doesn’t stop there, either. The training encompasses so much more it can virtually be for anyone who is interested in building an online business, no matter what they want to do.
What you’ll learn from just the beginner course:
Access to fully managed WordPress hosting for up to 25 domains you own (premium members)
Websites are the real estate of the online business world. Owning a domain name is one thing, but without hosting, simply having a domain name does you very little good.
The hosting provided by Wealthy Affiliate is hands down worth the $47 monthly membership alone. It can be a pretty pricey business expense if you start looking into the higher quality options, and even very basic hosting can run you over $100/year alone.
Considering they offer fully managed WordPress hosting for up to 25 domains (which if you purchase through companies like Pagely or WPEngine is extremely expensive on its own) and considering you would be paying this as an extra expense somewhere else if you weren’t a member here, you’re getting an amazing deal.
Pros vs Cons
Let’s take a look at some of the awesome benefits and features….
- You can sign up for free, for LIFE. It’s not a 7 day, 30 or 60-day trial offer
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! You don’t need a background in web design or marketing to get started here. The training and tools are designed for anyone to use regardless of prior knowledge.
- Superior, up to date training, they never fall behind the times
- TONS of additional training uploaded by members of the community, that’s right–anyone can upload their own training materials! It gives the community a unique aspect – the training is not all provided by the same person. People with all different types of experiences share what works for them!
- 24/7 help and support from a community of 10,000+ members, ready to guide you along the way
- Personal one-on-one support and coaching from the owners, Kyle and Carson themselves
- Web hosting on up to 25 domains you own + 25 free Siterubix websites (50 in total!) for premium members, 2 free Siterubix websites available to starter members!
- Unlimited Use of the WA Keyword Tool for premium members (Same database as Jaaxy (the paid keyword tool) but with limited features
- Not a MLM (Multi-level-Marketing) scheme nor a “get rich quick” program
- A sincerely honest approach, there’s absolutely nothing “sleazy” about it
- You are provided with your own blog to write about your marketing adventures! You can read everyone else’s blog posts too–a lot of times they can be quite inspiring and helpful
- Live video training every Friday-and you can go back and watch them whenever you want! There are so many past videos available to watch, and they provide a ton of useful info. I always learn something new whenever I watch them.
- Best of all you don’t have to go through the process alone, you’ll get LOTS OF SUPPORT from the community. There’s always people willing to help you out whenever you have questions!
However, it isn’t 100% perfect…
- The 24/7 live chat isn’t always the best place for help. Because there’s often times many people in there chatting, people ask questions that get thrown to the bottom and nobody will see them. If that ever happens, simply ask again and most likely someone will see it the second time around. It’s more of a place for easy, quick questions. The more in depth questions are best left for the interactive classrooms or PMs.
- Because Wealthy Affiliate is a highly interactive community, it’s really easy to get caught up in the social aspect (much like Facebook) and spend too much time chatting and not enough time actually working on your business!
- There’s really not many negatives about WA! It’s probably the most engaged, helpful online business community out there! But, I’ve written an in-depth blog that addresses the common complaints people have about Wealthy Affiliate, so give it a read if you want to find out the negatives other people have to say (and my rebuttals, of course).
Who is it for?
- People who can’t find jobs, are underemployed, or just simply hate their job.
- People who hate working for someone else.
- People who want the freedom to earn their own money, make more money, or earn a passive income.
- It’s for those who want to earn some extra money to help pay bills
- High school drop outs, college drop outs (and those that hold degrees too)
- It’s for people who want to go about an honest way of making money online.
- Those looking for quality WordPress hosting (fully managed)
- Essentially, anyone and everyone.
Starter Lifetime Membership: $0, yes ZERO dollars – Sign up for a free membership here.
Premium membership: $47 if you pay month by month, $359 per year (which works out to just $29 per month) It’s not much if you consider everything that’s included.
Price comparison chart – starter vs premium
Wealthy Affiliate Success Stories
Don’t just take my word for it – here are a few examples of the types of successes you can expect from the training…
Derek’s $100 day!
Josh hits 257 sales overnight – earning nearly $700 in a day!
Leo earns nearly $40,000 in a year with just one side project!
Colton hits $10,000 in a month!
This is just a very small sample of some of the success stories posted by WA members – there are too many to put here. These types of successes are happening every day to people at WA. Just hit the “success” tab and you’ll see people posting about things like making their first sale, earning consistent monthly income and quitting their jobs!
My closing thoughts…
The truth is, there is nothing else like Wealthy Affiliate out there. They started back in 2005 as just a basic keyword tool, but it has evolved into a thriving, interactive community over the past 11 years. In terms of internet programs, 11 years is an eternity. It gives you a pretty good idea that these guys know a thing or two about online business.
They even let you join for free just so you’ll have an “in” on what exactly goes down within the community before you put your money down. They provide you with 2 free websites, free starter training and tons of additional training resources and blogs. You’ll have the ability to ask any questions you wish plus you can get your hands on the 24/7 live chat access for your first 7 days (note: after the first 7 days, your membership isn’t deactivated, just limited).
We all are familiar with the saying, “If something is too good to be true, it probably is.” I believe W.A. is the exception to that. Wealthy Affiliate is simply not a scam.
★A special BONUS offer for you★
In fact, when you join with a free starter account, I will offer you a special bonus if you decide to become a premium member within the first 7 days. I will be getting in touch with you personally to say hello, point you in the right direction, and give you more details on your special bonuses!
✓ Your first month for only $19 (a 59% discount)
✓ Personal coaching from me!
✓ Bonus training materials that I’ve hand selected, which include:
Steve’s “Business From Scratch” – a tutorial that can help clear up confusion for any newbie when it comes to picking a niche and starting a website
Rebecca’s “How to Quickly Identify your Online Money Making Niche” – learn how to pick the best niche for you!
Jay’s Live Case Study in Real Time – actually watch an expert build a niche website!
If you end up not liking it or deciding it’s not for you, well then, there’s no pressure to stay. And with no membership fee required, you seriously have NOTHING TO LOSE! But I truly think you will like it within the community, it has so much to offer you.
If you need additional clarification or help with anything (seriously, anything at all), drop me a message on my profile page. I am more than willing to lend a hand!
What are you waiting for?
And, if have any questions or comments feel free to leave a comment down below, I’d be happy to give further information or help any way I can!